Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sinfully Perfect



Pressure points drilling in. 
Pressure always makes me sin.
 
Sinfully perfect in every way.
 
Sinfully perfect in my own despair.
 

drinking the flames

I
Pass through the fire
Spewing a raptures inferno –
 
from within.
 
fire howls atop ma pale skin. 

I see it within your glistening pools
 
that sinful desire – ignited, needed.
 
Press it again – make me sin
 
ride this fire deep within.
 

Growling further into my own despair
 
Diving headlong into my own hell –
 
divine hands couldn’t save me now.
 
Pressure always makes me sin.
 

Let crimson flames roar.
 
Let my sin – make you sin.
 
Ride this fire deep within – await
 
the rapturous inferno when I’m within.
 

Sinfully perfect in every way,
 
I’d not ask for it any other way.
 
Pressure always makes me sin,
 
and I beg you now - press it again.



2 comments: